512 301 2744
9300 Sandstone St
Austin, TX 78737
2016 OFFSHORE TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE - MAY 2- 5, 2016
MTS OTC VOLUNTEERING - PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE A FOUR-DAY PASS AND PARKING!
OTC VOLUNTEER INFORMATION:
We appreciate your interest in volunteering for the 2016 – Offshore Technology Conference. Below you will find a compilation of tips and a step by step list of the registration process. This will help you with the new online process.
- Follow the link: OTC VOLUNTEERS: https://registration.experientevent.com/ShowOTC161/?FlowCode=VOLUNTEER
Free pass and free parking. Click below and make sure that you check MTS AS
YOUR AFFILIATED SOCIETY.
- Click “Ready to Volunteer?”
- Enter the Volunteer Code: 2016OTCVOL
- Fill in your Profile
- Fill in all the yellow boxes, the Badge Fields, Special Services, Emergency Contact, and create a password. The password allows you to login back into the registration process once you have logged out.
- Fill in the Show Questions
- These questions must have at least one checked box.
- Be sure to select MTS as the society you a member of, so MTS Houston can get credit.
- Fill in the Volunteer Shift Registration
- Select at least three shifts that you are available to work. You will not necessarily have to work all three, but we would like to fill all the volunteer shifts.
- Select Your Events (Ticketed)
- You will have to input your credit card number if you are interested in attending a ticketed event.
- Review Your Registration Summary and Your Badge
- Review the Profile, Demographic, Purchase, and Financial Summary tab, located at the top of the page.
- Print Your Confirmation