Stansfeld& Fairbrother, Inc.
Houston, TX 77042
F. 713 266.0636
E. [email protected]
All rights reserved
||GERALD G. HART: [email protected]
Houston, TX 77043
A career orientated Marketing/ Sales position commensurate with skills and
- Management and Operations experience in the areas of Marketing/ Sales, Purchasing,
Training, Engineering, and Quality Control.
- Diverse background in technical, engineering, manufacturing for subsea/underwater
equipment and vehicles and electronics services for various applications.
- Excellent organization, negotiation, and trouble-shooting skills; team-oriented.
- Computer skills in Windows 95, MS Office, and special programs ACCPAC, OUTLOOK, Custom,
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Management / Administrative
Perform sales / marketing management duties as regional manager of subsea cable products
providing clients with professional quality service according to organizational policies /
Supervise staff members in purchasing function related to sales, manufacturing, service
of subsea engineering and underwater vehicles; business has experienced exponential growth
in 9 years from $1million to $80 million in revenues, requiring skill and proficiency in
crisis management on all levels.
Negotiate with vendors; maintain supplier data to ensure cost-effective, on-going
Participate on management team to analyze business issues and problems and develop
timely, effective solutions to maximize profit potential through quality customer service.
Direct inventory control for industrial manufacturing operation.
- Performed operations and logistics management functions for offshore services of
underwater vehicles, remote-operated systems, and acoustics systems; designed and
manufactured subsea video systems and non-destructive testing equipment for commercial
- Inspected and tested SCR-drive systems and B.O.P. control systems.
- Performed various engineering operations for manufacturing facility.
- Performed quality control / quality assurance procedures to ISO 9000 standards for
Summary of Employment
Robotic Systems Inc., Houston, TX The Rochester
Corporation, Houston, TX
Business Development Manager 1998 - present Gulf Coast Regional Sales Manager
Sonsub Inc., Houston, TX
Purchasing Manager 1988-1997
International Underwater Contractors, Houston, TX
Director, Underwater Vehicle Training Center 1985-87
Deepstar Development, Houston, TX
Engineering Manager / Marketing Representative 1981
San Jacinto College, Pasadena, TX
ROV Program Director 1987-88
Martech International, Houston, TX
Acoustics Systems Manager 1981-85, 1975-79
Ross Hills Controls Corp., Houston, TX
Supervisor, Quality Control 1979-81